HR Management Software is one of the key pillars in business digital transformation. According to a survey conducted by PWC of 300 companies, 60% of organizations are either revamping their current HR Software or developing custom HRM systems to meet their digital transformation goals.
Moreover, the survey also found out that 75% of their employee satisfaction increased after implementing HR Management Software into their operation. The companies that ignore HR Software would be left behind in these growing competitive areas.
Why should businesses adopt HR Software?
People are the key driver to bring value and development to companies. Thus, looking after employees and helping them do their best is always the highest priority to companies. And the right HR Software can help you to do that.
Human Resource Management System is designed to streamline the HR operations, from recruiting new talents to engaging the current employees. Some of the tangible benefits of effective HR Software are:
- Save time: automate all the HR processes by templates and clicks, manage leaves and absence, follow recruitment stages easily.
- Organize all HR data in one place: from current employees, sick leaves, salaries to candidates.
- Increase Employee Engagement: enhance the communication and collaboration, instantly tracking the progress, performance, and challenges that employees may have, manage training sessions.
- Fasten the Onboarding and Recruitment: smartly manage the recruitment processes, ensure new employees can get used to the job and teams soon with full information they need.
From onboarding to separation, the HRMS manages records of salary, appraisals, promotions, service requests, reimbursements, and many work-related documents, maximizing the HR department’s efficiency with quick analysis for retention and recruitment, thus ensuring a smooth and complete flow of employees Life-cycle within the organization.
How to select the Best HR Software Development Partner
An effective HR Software should be tailor-made for your business. Thus, it is important to select the right development partner who can understand your needs and deliver them into bespoke HR Softwares.
So what is a good development partner for your HR Software?
- The pool of experienced Business Software Developers and Testers
- Expert Business Management and Analysts
- Insightful in Human Software Management
- Be able to advise features, user experience, training, and maintenance.
Arestós is a professional Business Management Software Consultant based on the Odoo platform. We provide high-quality software development and practical consultancy about using HR Management Software to CRM to enhance your business. We follow effective project management processes focusing on the clients’ needs and keeping up with business growth.
Contact Arestós now to adopt the most effective HR Management Software and become the pioneer of your competition.